Parksmart, (formerly known as Green Garage Certification) is the world’s only rating system that defines, measures and recognizes high-performing, sustainable garages. An industry-driven, field-tested road map for new and existing parking structures, Parksmart recognizes forward-thinking facilities shaping tomorrow’s sustainable mobility network.
This course will introduce Parksmart Certification and provide a case study of the measures used in the certification process of the first structure in Europe certified with this program, the Obilićev Venac Garage.
Besides the explanations, regarding the measures used in the certification process, practical examples of implementation on European Parksmart certified project will be given, as well as a comparison in some cases with the local normative and regulations, forms, examples of the report, standard modules to use.
- To recognize the importance of sustainable parking garages, in order to improve performance and lower environmental impact.
- To provide an overview of the process, requirements and intents of the Parksmart rating system.
- To describe the specific Parksmart strategies applied on the certified project in Europe.
- To understand the process, requirements and intents of the rating system.
- To create appropriate compliant documentation for Parksmart certification